Things I am presently boycotting:
1. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
2. BP- (They spilled another 100,000 gallons on the pipelines in Alaska not to mention their giant mess that keeps growing in the Gulf)
3.Kate plus 8
4. Anything on TV associated with Tyra Banks
5. Jersey Shore
6. Anything with a Kardassian
7. That Pretty Wild Show
8. Chevron- Yep they made a mess somewhere in the world too.
9. The Bachelorette
10. The Bachelor
11. Dancing with the Stars
12. Sushi (nothing against the food, I just avoid fads that lots of mindless sheep jump on just to do it rather than appreciating something for what it actually is. I might try it more later when the fad dies down)
13. Partisan Politics- I catch it from both sides. Dad's a Bluedog Dem- Wife's side of the Family are Reaganesque Conservatives. Both sides are corrupt and have their own selfish agendas and are out of touch with the common man.
14. Jessie James(He needs to give his name back to the Dead Outlaw. He is a whiner and he is weird)
15. Anything with Tom Cruise.
That's it for now. I'll add more are it comes to me.